Monday, March 15, 2010

Me , Myself and I


Hey guys and welcome to another post at koolwordz.....
Today i'd like to give u a lesson on urself. Well actually nobody knows you better then you yourself. So im gonna talk about me too. If anyone tries to bring me down i keep holdin' on and be strong, be myself. I dont ever try to even copy my favorite fashion icons yourself is so strut yourself!!! I flaunt my own looks and my own style be a trendsetter not a trendfollower. And what else do you need?? Thats all you need!! Cause i love myself!! Come on who knows you better then yourself?? Bring out your coool side be you that's what will bring out a totally different side of you!! My personality is totally different. I love music, i like to read, sing dance, i go crazy around my friends but might be a little shy around new people but im sure if you get to know me you''ll like me!!! So i want your intro's as comments too and i wud also like it if u tell me how was this lesson on yourself. Brilliant. Okay. Horrible. Fun. Boring. Interesting...........Thanks !! Remember be yourself and express yourself that's one thing ive learnt from ME , MYSELF AND I!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my intro: i like my friends nd i like to chillax with them i also hate the teachers in my school and i love maths it is my favorite subject!! i like music nd i read lotsa magazines watching movies at night tht are horror movies wid frnds on a saturday night sleepover is one bit of the many fun things i like to do!!!!! thk u. ya nice life lesson dudeeeo :)P